Terms and conditions ×
Terms and conditions
- This reservation does not constitute a transaction.
- All rates posted online are exclusive and subject to change without prior notice.
- This reservation request in no way guarantees availability of the selected vehicle or its equipment/accessories, nor does it commit Location Sauvageau Inc. to renting said vehicle.
- The rental fee is only payable upon final invoicing after the vehicle is returned.
- Drivers must be aged 21 or over and hold a valid driver’s licence (appropriate to the type of vehicle selected) to rent a vehicle.
- The driving record of all drivers must be free of any penalties prohibiting them from operating said vehicle.
- Clients who insure the vehicle must hold valid proof of said insurance and bring it to the Location Sauvageau branch before picking up the vehicle.
- The total rental fee is determined on the basis of the information provided at reservation time, and is subject to change without prior notice based on the type of vehicle chosen, availability and reservation period.
- Any changes to pickup or return dates may result in changes to the rental fee.
- The rented vehicle must be returned in the same condition it was picked up, failure of which may result in surcharges to cover any damage to the vehicle.
- Customers are responsible for filling the fuel tank before returning the vehicle, failure of which a refueling fee, in addition to the actual cost of the added fuel, will be charged.
- The vehicle must be returned to the branch from which it was picked up, unless an agreement stating otherwise has been entered into with the head office. Additional fees apply for the return of any vehicle to a branch other than the pickup branch.
- The lessee must be present when returning the vehicle for inspection to determine the vehicle’s general condition.
- Location Sauvageau reserves the right to change the vehicle requested, on condition that the replacement vehicle generally meets the customer’s initial needs.
- Prior to vehicle pickup, a security deposit authorization hold covering the estimated rental fee, indexed by $500, will be placed on the lessee’s credit card at the rental counter. This amount must therefore be available for authorization hold on the credit card. The credit card holder must be present at the time the authorization hold is secured.
- Debit cards cannot be used for authorization hold and vehicle pickup.
- Location Sauvageau accepts most popular credit cards.
- Prepaid credit cards are not accepted.
- Location Sauvageau vehicles are not authorized to be operated in the United States under any circumstances.
- Restrictions apply to vehicles subject to be operated outside Québec. An advisor will provide you with more information over the phone.
- Cancellation fees may apply if Location Sauvageau is not notified within 24 hours prior to the scheduled vehicle pickup time.
- Rental period extensions and late vehicle returns are subject to additional fees.